Amazon India is hiring freshers as a Listing Specialist. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Listing Specialist|
|Experience:||0 to 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform.
- Worldwide, more than 2 million Sellers use this Marketplace and, thereby, contribute to the success of Amazon. Amazon is growing its Marketplace aggressively worldwide.
- In this context, Amazon offers a service to help Sellers with their products on the Amazon Marketplace.
Scope of the role:
- Integrating seller content to the Amazon platform using standard item creation templates, working with Business Teams across the world.
- Integrating external content to the Amazon websites using Amazon internal content creation templates.
- Correcting and enhancing existing content of products that have high visibility on the Amazon website but show poor content.
- Working with sellers to gather requirements and helping to build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which sellers integrate with Amazon.
Working with the On-boarding team to gather knowledge in tools used for complex integration and support them to implement the integration.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
- Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Excel.
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
How to apply for the Listing Specialist position at Amazon?
Apply Link (Amazon Hiring Listing Specialist): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Microsoft Hiring Tech Intern: Click Here
- FirstCry.com Hiring Software Intern: Click Here
- Eduonix Hiring Software Developer Trainee: Click Here
- Goldman Sachs Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- V Group Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- FireEye Hiring Software Dev Engineer: Click Here
- Tintri Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Quora Programming Challenge 2021: Click Here
- OLA Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- IBM India Hiring Intern: Click Here