Free Certification title Name: Amazon AWS EC2 + LEMP + WooCommerce (Beginner-Advanced)
Amazon AWS EC2 + Ubuntu Linux + LEMP + SSL + WordPress + WooCommerce (Beginner-Advanced)
- Ideally, you should know some Linux, and understand the difference between LAMP and LEMP stacks.
- It is strongly recommended that you already have some Linux knowledge/skills.
- You need to be technically inclined, and comfortable with IT in general.
- This course is NOT for non-technical people. I have another similar but easier course for non-technical people.
- If you have never used Linux before, then you should take my other Windows-based course, it’s easier.
- If you are not technically inclined, not comfortable with IT in general, but still want to take this course, then go for it, but it won’t be easy.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to set up and combine Amazon AWS EC2 Instance + LEMP stack + WordPress/WooCommerce to self-host your website or an online store – (mostly free hosting).
- Learn how to self-host your own website on an Amazon AWS EC2 Cloud Instance – (mostly free hosting).
- A very basic introduction to the Amazon AWS Dashboard.
- Learn some AWS EC2 basics – dashboard, navigation, functionalities, instance create & setup, etc
- How to control & manage AWS EC2 instances.
- Learn some basics about AWS EC2 Route 53 solution.
- Learn what AWS EC2 Elastic IPs are and how to use them.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Amazon AWS Cloud students interested in self-hosting their own websites.
- Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in eCommerce.
- People who are curious and interested in Amazon AWS and would like to learn more about AWS solutions.
- Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in dropshipping.
- Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in creating an online store.
- People who are currently learning about AWS EC2 and would like to see a demonstration of an excellent practical application of EC2.
- If you are interested in Amazon AWS and also in eCommerce/WordPress/woo-commerce/Shopify, this course might be perfect for you.
- Technically inclined people who are comfortable with IT and want to self-host their websites for almost free.
- If you know Linux, and you’re interested in self-hosting your own website or online store, then this course might be perfect for you.
- People who know Linux, have used Linux before, and want to learn a bit more about Amazon AWS, with a great practical example.
- Amazon AWS students who want to see an excellent practical example of how an EC2 instance can be used.
- Perfect for people who are interested in eCommerce/dropshipping/online store, and also know some Linux and WordPress.
- eCommerce entrepreneurs who know some Linux and would like to self-host their online store – for almost free.
- People who know some Linux and would like to start an eCommerce/drop shipping online store, with almost free hosting.
- PERFECT online course for people who are interested in: Amazon AWS Cloud, Linux, WordPress, WooCommerce/Shopify.
- Excellent course for people who are looking for great Shopify alternatives, and to self-host their online store – for almost free.
- People interested in Shopify, Dropshipping, etc, but would like more affordable solutions for their online store.
- Amazon AWS students interested in WordPress/eCommerce/Shopify/Dropshipping, etc.
This course includes:
- 2 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Jerome P. from JP Courses
How to Subscribe For Amazon AWS EC2 + LEMP + WooCommerce (Beginner-Advanced)?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Amazon AWS EC2 + LEMP + WooCommerce (Beginner-Advanced)): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: DB5AAAB8804DF0F66836
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
React Native & Redux Course: Click Here
Learn the Linux Command Line Course: Click Here
Photo Editing with Photoshop: Click Here
Master Networks and Network Scanning Course: Click Here
Code 40 Challenging Python Programs Today Course: Click Here
Data Structures & Algorithms Certification Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here