Free Certification Course Name: Amazon Alexa – Build Flash Briefings
Learn how to develop Flash Briefings from scratch for Amazon Echo devices.
- Ideally have an Echo device or the Alexa app to test your Flash Briefings.
What you’ll learn:
- How to build Flash Briefings for Amazon Echo devices
- Create RSS Feeds
- Create XML files
- Amazon Web Services
- Create JSON files
- Amazon Developer Console
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop a Flash Briefing skill.
- Individuals that want to learn how to create Flash Briefings for Alexa.
- Individuals that want to learn how to create XML files and JSON files and turn them into skills.
- Anyone from beginners to experts when it comes to building skills.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 2 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Andy Clarke
- First Signup on Udemy.com
2. Subscribe Now(Amazon Alexa – Build Flash Briefings): Click Here
Apply Coupon: 3DAYPROMO
Machine Learning with Jupyter Notebooks in Amazon AWS: Click Here
HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners: Click Here
Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners: Click Here
Learn XML-AJAX – For Beginners: Click Here
Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course: Click Here
Practical Web Development: 22 Courses in 1: Click Here
Guide to interviewing for and landing any job in technology: Click Here
Setup a Virtual Web Server using Linode or Digital Ocean: Click Here
Learn Advanced CSS3: Click Here
PHP & MySQL – Certification Course for Beginners: Click Here
Practical Java Course: Zero to One: Click Here