Advanced Excel Training, Excel Formulas and Functions, Excel Advanced Formulas & Functions, Index and Match, Vlookup, Hlookup
- Microsoft Office Software Installed
- No prior Excel knowledge is needed.
What you’ll learn:
- What Are the Different Among RELATIVE, ABSOLUTE AND MIXED REFERENCE?
- How To Use RELATIVE, ABSOLUTE AND MIXED REFERENCES?
- How To Create The MULTIPLICATION TABLE By Using Mixed Reference?
- How To Add The Zeros In Microsoft Excel?
- How To Generate AUTOMATIC SERIAL NUMBERS In Microsoft Excel?
- How To Use The CONVERT Function?
- How To Use WORKDAY AND WORKDAYINTL Functions?
- How To Use RAND Function?
- How To Use RANDBETWEEN Function?
- How To Use AUTOSUM Function?
- How To Use VLOOKUP Function?
- How To Use HLOOKUP Function?
- How To Manage Stocks & Stores By Using Hlookup Function?
- How To Use CHOOSE Function?
- How To Use TRANSPOSE Function?
- How To Use RANK Function?
- How To Use COUNTBLANK Function?
- How To Use INDEX AND MATCH Functions?
- How To Convert Numbers To Words?
- How To Create Data Entry Form In Excel?
Who this course is for:
- Excel users both inexperienced and experienced who don’t feel confident about Microsoft Excel Advanced formulas and Functions
- Anyone who uses Excel for work or personal needs such as Sales Manager, Students, Individual, Accountants, Auditor, Financial Analyst, Information Clerk
- Anyone who works with Excel for Entering data, Extract data, lists, formulas and functions
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Advanced Microsoft Excel Formulas & Functions Course 2020?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Advanced Microsoft Excel Formulas & Functions Course 2020): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: ADVANCENOV21
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join