Free Certification Course Title: Advanced IT Troubleshooting for Helpdesk Support Technicians
Learn some of the less common IT troubleshooting techniques for Windows computers.
- To have some previous experience of IT Support, this course is intended as a knowledge base type guide for existing technicians.
What you’ll learn:
- How to resolve issues with Device Manager.
- How to resolve issues with Windows Update.
- User profile and uninstall fixes for the Windows Registry.
- How UAC works and some of the problems it can cause.
- Advanced network troubleshooting techniques.
Topics covered are as follows:
- Device Manager
- Windows Update
- User Account Control (UAC)
- Network Connectivity
- Windows Registry
Who this course is for:
- IT Helpdesk and Support Technicians.
This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by John Courtenay
How to Subscribe For Advanced IT Troubleshooting for Helpdesk Support Technicians?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Advanced IT Troubleshooting for Helpdesk Support Technicians): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: AITSPECIAL
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Arduino: Click Here
Learn Creational Design Patterns in Java: Click Here
Ms Excel/Excel 2020 – the complete introduction to Excel: Click Here
Mobile Rapid Prototyping: Build a demo in 1 hour: Click Here