Free Certification Course Title: Advanced IT Troubleshooting for Helpdesk Support Technicians
Learn some of the less common IT troubleshooting techniques for Windows computers.
- To have some previous experience of IT Support, this course is intended as a knowledge base type guide for existing technicians.
What you’ll learn:
- How to resolve issues with Device Manager.
- How to resolve issues with Windows Update.
- User profile and uninstall fixes for the Windows Registry.
- How UAC works and some of the problems it can cause.
- Advanced network troubleshooting techniques.
Topics covered are as follows:
- Device Manager
- Windows Update
- User Account Control (UAC)
- Network Connectivity
- Windows Registry
Who this course is for:
- IT Helpdesk and Support Technicians.
This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by John Courtenay
How to Subscribe for Advanced IT Troubleshooting for Helpdesk Support Technicians?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Advanced IT Troubleshooting for Helpdesk Support Technicians): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: JUNESPECIAL
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
HCL Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
Adobe Illustrator CC 2020: Click Here
The Ultimate Pandas Bootcamp: Advanced Python Data Analysis: Click Here
Learn To Create AI Assistant (JARVIS) With Python: Click Here
Learn how to make Practical PLC project with interfacing: Click Here
Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program: Click Here
Microsoft Power BI: Latest 2020 Beginner to Expert Modules: Click Here
C++ Programming Step By Step From Beginner To Ultimate Level: Click Here
Razorpay Hiring DevOps Engineer: Click Here
The Beginners Guide to Cyber Security 2020: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here