Adobe India is conducting off campus drive in 2021 hiring freshers as Sales Force Automation Analyst. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Adobe, Inc:
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray into digital marketing software.
Adobe India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Adobe India|
|Job Role:||Automation Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 12 LPA|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As a member of the Worldwide Sales Operations team, you will have the unique opportunity to drive change, serving in a role to support Sales processes via SalesForce.com and other integrated tools e.g. GainSight, Clari, CPQ, etc. You will be working on project implementation; enhancements and business process queries on Salesforce.com and other associated apps. You will contribute to the fundamental improvement of internal sales processes at Adobe Inc.
You will engage with highly talented Sales, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing and Business Unit professionals to ensure execution of deliverable to plan.
What you’ll do :
- User Management for various platforms like SFDC, CPQ, Clari & GainSight.
- Data Management for multiple SFDC instances, other ecosystem apps and integrated apps like Anaplan, ECP & SAP
- M&A Projects that might include System Reviews, Data Reviews, Data Cleansing, Data Migration and providing support to users and other migration related activities.
- Data governances adhere to already defined policies & procedures and keep refining them as per current environment & needs.
- Perform regular Data Audits to maintain data integrity, identify improvement areas and draft appropriate recommendations for decision making.
- Operate as first line of support to Sales Users and work with all relevant parties like BPM & IT to resolve user issues.
- Work with large volume of Data that includes Data related activities like Cleansing, Deduplication, Extraction, Manipulation, Upload & Reporting.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, ECE
- Eligibility: CGPA 7 or 70% and above. Students with backlogs will not be eligible.
- Students must be willing to work in shifts (shift allowance will be additional)
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access and Project proficiency
- Willingness to work in shifts. (mostly North America)
- Fixed Salary (Basic+HRA+Conveyance+LTA+Medical) – 971.409
- AIP (10%) – 90,000
- Bonus —
- Deferred Sign on Bonus (End of year 1) – 100,000
- Relocation Bonus** – 50,000
- TOTAL – CTC – 12,11,409
How to apply for the Analyst position at Adobe India?
Apply Link (Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- American Express Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- DataGrokr Hiring Cloud Computing Intern: Click Here
- Seagate Technology Internship 2021: Click Here
- CallHub Hiring Back End Developer: Click Here
- Kliento Technologies Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- VinSol Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- MediaCom Hiring Intern – Operations: Click Here
- Cerner Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Tata Elxsi Off Campus Drive: Click Here