Learn to Sort, Filter, Organize and Edit photos like a pro in this comprehensive guide to Adobe Lightroom.
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- Basic Computer Skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Create image catalogues, configure preferences and import images into Lightroom
- Understand how to calibrate colour profiles and work with various colour spaces
- Work with different file formats including RAW, TIFF, PSD, JPEG and DNG
- Export images to Photoshop for Additional Editing
- Customize the Lightroom interface using identity plates.
- Configure and Apply text or graphical watermarks to images.
- Proficiently navigate the Library, Develop, Map, Print, Slideshow and Web Modules
- Use keywords, colour labels, star ratings, pick flags, and image attributes to filter, sort and organize images.
- Work with quick collections, collection sets, smart collections, and smart previews to perform automated filtering functions.
- Work with various views such as compare view, loupe view and grid view.
- Create metadata presets to apply copyright, GPS and other important information to images.
- Perform image adjustments using the histogram, white balance, tone curves, noise reduction, sharpening and many other core adjustment features
- Use artistic tools such as red-eye removal, spot removal, clone tool, graduated filter, radial filter, and the adjustment brush
- Apply special effects using artistic vignetting, grain effects and dehazing.
- Write Metadata to XMP Sidecar files to maintain non-destructive attributes of RAW files.
- Geotag and plot images on a Map using the Map module.
- Filter location-tagged
- images using the saved locations panel.
- Create custom book layouts using the Book Module.
- Publish books to Blurb, PDF or JPEG images.
- Prepare stunning slideshow presentations in the Slideshow Module.
- Apply background music, slide transitions and video content to Slideshow presentations.
- Prepare images for print using Soft-proofing.
- Create customized Print layouts using the Print Module.
- Create stunning, customized web page galleries using the Web Module.
- Publish images to Facebook and Flickr easily using Lightroom Publish services
- Export images to internal and external storage in different formats.
- Tether Lightroom to your Camera.
Adobe Lightroom is a powerful, intuitive program used for enhancing, organizing, and editing your photos. Users can render enhancements on everything from smartphone photos to raw DSLR images. This course explores many of the exciting features this program offers.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in mastering Adobe Lightroom.
- Photography enthusiasts interested in digitally enhancing images.
- Professional Photographers interested in learning to organize, sort, filter and enhance images.
This course includes:
- 8 hours of on-demand video.
- 1 downloadable resource.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by YouAccel Training
How to Subscribe For Adobe Lightroom Masterclass – Beginner to Expert?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Adobe Lightroom Masterclass – Beginner to Expert): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: YOUACCELGOLEARN
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Web Development Masterclass – Complete Certificate Course: Click Here
Hadoop and Big Data for Absolute Beginners: Click Here
Marketing Basics You Have to Know: Click Here
Learn to build chatbots with Amazon Lex: Click Here
Learn Python and the basics of programming with Donald Trump: Click Here
Master HTML in 60 mins: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here